You will be a smiling ambassador for our business, welcoming people from all over the world to Whistler. You will be responsible for helping with luggage, driving up to 24 passengers safely up the beautiful Sea to Sky Highway from Vancouver Airport to Whistler and ensuring guests have a great start to their vacation. Your day will start and end at our headquarters in Whistler, BC.
Reports to: Driver Manager
Based in: Whistler, BC
Range: $23.00 – $28.50 per hour
Hours: Full time, seasonal, weekends
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Transport up to 24 guests per trip in a safe and professional manner.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip vehicle maintenance inspections.
- Interact with passengers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Lift and load luggage and sports equipment up to 32kg.
- Drive confidently in inclement weather conditions.
- Communicate with dispatch in a clear and concise manner.
- Clean the vehicles before and after use.
- Maintain manual or electronic log books to track driving hours (when necessary).
- Be available to work a variety of shift patterns including evenings and weekends.
- Have a professional and clean appearance when on duty.
- BC Class 4 Unrestricted driver’s license, or
- If applying for one of a limited number of training spots: BC Class 5 license (held for at least 2 years, or your driving record from the last 2 years if you held a license outside of Canada).
- Flexibility – available to work on the weekend, evenings, and holidays if required.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Calm, pleasant and helpful manner.
- Organised, punctual and reliable.
- Excellent driving skills and habits.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
We Offer You
- A fleet of premium vehicles that you will have the pleasure of driving.
- Flexible schedules that allow you to enjoy Whistler to the fullest.
- Competitive pay plus gratuities.
- Recreation benefits.
- Health benefits for full time team members.
- Employee perks including free transportation for staff and discounts for family members.
- An energetic team environment.
- Regular team social events.
- Staff housing is available upon request.