Covid-19 Safety Policyhealth + Safety
Here at Whistler Connection we are dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable service for all our guests. We are following all guidelines from Worksafe BC, BCTA, Transport Canada and the PTB to ensure the highest standards possible.
As a part of our new procedures to provide a high quality and safe service we have outlined some new operational standards below:
- Before traveling with us you will be sent a short health screening survey. Please make sure you complete this ahead of your trip. The completion of this survey is mandatory for all passengers.
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. Call your doctor, local public health or call 8-1-1.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please call us to change your reservation or cancel.
- When you have cleared customs and collected your luggage at the airport please call 604-418-2448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check in and receive your boarding instructions.
- While waiting for your bus to arrive please keep 2-meter social distancing from other passengers.
- Please place luggage on the curbside and give the driver 2-meter social distancing space.
- Please follow driver instructions for loading the vehicle.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided by the driver before loading and after disembarking.
- We have limited seating on the bus to allow for space for individuals and parties traveling together.
- Whilst on the bus it is mandatory that all passengers wear a face mask.
- All drivers will wear a face mask when interacting with passengers but may remove them during driving so as not to impair vision.
- We have implemented a thorough cleaning procedure prior to each trip and at the end of each trip.
- When arriving at your destination please stay seated. The driver will open the door and collect your luggage. They will put it on the curb side for your collection. Please keep your distance while they do this.
We welcome all feedback. Please feel free to call or email. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.